After over a month of Shadowlands, with lots of bugs and issues, Blizzard has finally taken the initiative to fix one of the more annoying World Quests in game.
Flight School: Up and Away, There are 2 versions of this World Quest where 1 is a flappy bird interface style while the other is similar to other World Quest where you stay afloat from jumping on certain platforms. (Clouds or flowers in the air in Shadowlands).
During this month, majority of us had frustrations where we are clearly on the platform but fall through anyways, wasting countless times re-trying to complete the WQ. While some just skip through it entirely due to not wanting to waste their efforts leaving competition up to RNG.
Here is an example of a fellow Redditer who had the footage recorded.
JANUARY 6, 2021
- Wild Spirits (Night Fae Ability) is now briefly visible to the Hunter’s allies (was hidden entirely).
- Fixed an issue during the Kyrian campaign quest “Aerial Advantage” where the Battlesewn Rocs could display a parachute visual.
- While on the Campaign Chapter: Confronting Sin, Blackbale Overseers will now also drop the item that starts the quest “Maldraxxian Weapons.”
- The required animals to rescue for “Ember Court: Glimpse of the Wilds” has been lowered to 10 (was 15).
- Niya now moves slightly faster and she can access her speed boost and leap ability more often during “Ember Court: Glimpse of the Wilds.”
- Developers’ note: We’ve felt that the Glimpse of the Wilds event was taking a little too long to complete. To give you some breathing room for tackling other surprises at your Ember Court, we wanted to speed it up to be more in line with other events. We have more changes coming in the future to improve the clarity of Ember Court objectives and bonuses like Tubbins’s Lucky Teapot, so in the meantime, we wanted to make these smaller changes to improve the experience. When in doubt, take a peek at your map!
- The size of the tools near Tulipnose have been increased to make them easier to locate for “Party Pests.”
- Your Dredger Butler will now join the Ember Court and awaits your orders near the starting location. He’s eager to learn more about etiquette from friendly guests!
Dungeons and Raids
- Margrave Stradama
- Fixed an issue where the door to her location could remain closed and lock players out after a wipe.
Items and Rewards
- Fixed an issue where players could not use the Eternal Gateway in Purity’s Pinnacle after looting the Penitence of Purity treasure.
- Construct Disguise now only allows players to be recognized as a construct within the House of Constructs in Maldraxxus, as originally stated by the item. The disguises’ visual appearance is still usable outside the area, but it will no longer fool enemies outside the House of Constructs.
- The Philosopher bow now sheathes correctly.
- Soul Igniter and Empyreal Ordnance trinkets no longer break crowd controlled enemies or enemies that are out of combat.
- Players should once again be able to use Skaggldrynk while on the Alchemy quest “The Price of the Black Market.”
- Fixed an issue where enemies in the Temple of Humility would respawn at inconsistent rates for various quests.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Enemies should be less likely to link together in overly large groups when tower forces and prisoners are engaged in combat.
- Anima Powers
- Decayfly Hatchlings summoned by Pulsing Rot-hive should be less aggressive in seeking out new targets.
- Whirling Stormgem has been removed.
- The clouds are now more reliable during the Bastion world quest “Flight School: Up and Away!”