Previously, we spoke about how to auto-play Tower of Chaos up to 119.
Today, I’ll bring you the secret formula to beat 120 without being completely “maxed out” or “decked out”. In addition, we will be using common Astromons that any player should have.
In this guide, I wild be using Dark Mini Seira, you can replace Dark Mini Seira with Dark Mona, only reason why i don’t is due to not having Dark Mona.
Why do you want to beat Tower of Chaos F120, it’s simple, you get the “Sub-Property Randomizer Ticket”.
Remember gemming, yeah where Tina constantly screws you over with bad sub-stats.
If you are struggling, read my MSL B11 Golems guide to get yourself started.
Well, here is the Free To Play option in rerolling those unwanted stats.
In Tower of Chaos Floor 120, you will be facing 2 different Astromons.
The first one in the wave will be the Water Sha Wujing
While in the boss room, you will have Dark Gilgamesh as the final boss accompanied by two Water Sha Wujing.
While bring a Defensive or HP based Astromon, you won’t have much issue in tanking the Sha Wujing, but for an pure attacker like Mini Seira, they hurt. She might not even survive at all after 1 or 2 hits.
This is why, I have two disablers accompanying her, let’s get into it then.
First off, these are the four Astromons I picked, you are able to subsite them as you like but the main composition should be similar or equivalent
Must – Main Party
- Light Seastar – Evo 3 (Shock)
- Light Medua – Evo 3 (Stun/DPS)
- Dark Seria – Evo 3 (DPS)
- Dark Jin – Evo 2 (Resistant Down/Weaken)
- Dark Mona- Evo 3 (Dark Seira)
- Light Seria – Evo 3 (Dark Seira)
- Dark Mari – Evo 3 (Dark Seria)
- Dark Harlequin – Evo 3 (Dark Seria)
- Dark Kiki – Evo 3 (Dark Seria)
- Dark Persephone – Evo 2/3 (Dark Seria)
- Dark Emperato – Evo 2/3 (Dark Seria)
Light Seastar – Evo 3
- Light Seastar has a 100% Shock Rate aslong as you crit.
- Shock is also a defense down meaning more damage
- Additional Crit Rate for everyone as Lead
- Tank base, so she should survive a hit or two
Light Medusa – Evo 3
- 100% stun rate if you can crit
- Attacker – Decently high DPS
- Elemental Edge – Active will hurt the Water Astromons
- Light Astromon – Dark Gilgamesh is Dark so counter Elemental
Dark Seira – Evo 3
- High DPS Astromon
- Passive Healing
- Quick SP Regeneration
- Dark Astromon – 50% Crit Damage increase
- Elemental Edge – Active will hurt any Astromon in this floor
Dark Jinn – Evo 3
- Balance Based – So building HP/Def
- 100% Resistant Down (This skill ignores resistance)
- Weaken reduces Attack and defense
After seeing my builds, you may be wondering, but they ain’t even +15, you don’t even have trinkets in most of them? Majority of them ain’t even enhanced. How is that possible???
Well, that’s to show you, how easy Floor 120 really is, once you have the right combination. Finishing off the +15 Gems and Trinkets, enhancing, Super EVO & Super Ascending will just make it even more easy.
Speaking of Super Ascending, be sure to read my MSL Dimensional Rift Guides to get them done daily without any hassle or stress.