Unlike other mobile games such as Illusion connect or soul lands. In MSL, Gems are the premium currency that players can buy using real cash, and at the same time, it is actually farmable. As long as you have to patience and means to, you are able to amass over 10,000 gems monthly.
Let’s take a step back, I am Fayie, my Character name in game is Nefelibata.
Feel free to send me a Friend’s Request 🙂
So what did I mean when I said I can make over 10,000 gems monthly, in real $ AUD value that’s nearly $280 AUD. That’s about $215 USD.
There are many methods currently but let me tell you mine.
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly quests
- Mon-Fri Run Storymode Only
- Skip everything includes rares
- Stop only during Variants & Super Rare and above
- All Variants, keep them, and combine together to Evo3
- Sat-Sun Run Dragon B10 or Golem B11 or Elementals/Star Stones
- Do PVP Leagues, whenever you have time/bothered to
- Do Clan Battle as often as you can
- If you cannot get ranked high in Clan Battle, start your own
- You will be guaranteed 150~300 gems weekly.
- Grab the free Gems reward daily by watching an Ad
- Send 50 friends energy daily (That’s 50 gems every 5 days)
Yes, I know there is another super popular method called Sliming. However, Fayie does not do sliming. As it does require quite a bit of time and dedication. Further, sliming has been nerfed for sometime now, hard capping at about 1000 gems per week. Thus, if you are evo3ing your variant’s Nat1/2 already, you should already be near hitting your hard cap per week. You can definitely finish it off if you are into min-maxing however i prefer to use that extra time during the weekends to get a couple of more gems.
So what can you do with 10,000 gems monthly.
First, if you are a Free 2 Play player like myself, you may want to buy the 990 gem ship monthly for the extra Astromon slots.
I personally don’t since, you can buy it once and shove all your unused Astromons in there, and while the ship expired, the Astromons will stay in there. You can also take it out but you just cannot put any back inside.
Which means, perfect for Astromons you already Evo3 for example that you will never use ever.
Otherwise, if you are like majority of the players and myself, you will dump it all in gacha.
Just remember, it is most profitable when it is during a Festival, whether it is the new Primo Festival or the Hero’s Festival or Clan Festival. They all have their own advantages and reasons to invest in.
Best of luck grinding gems !
10k is just purely a starting point, you can make a lot more depending how much you invest in playing. As for me, I play maybe 6-7 hrs a day on auto but some of you can play much longer which means more gems in the long run.
Also, there are special rare buffs that lets you encounter more rares and above which means more Astrogems.